Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Crusader!!!

Its been 3 long years since crusader's birth in blogosphere. And as usual, I forgot another important birthday. This blog turned 3 on 5th July 2008. But being bad at remembering important dates, I forgot this one too. But am happy that my poor blog can't open its mouth and scold me. This year is slightly different from the previous because I started working. In college, I was free all the time and do whatever I wanted. But after I joined work, I had to sit in the office from 9 to 5. But I still found enough time toblog from office. Infact the frequency of my blogs increased after I started working. Coupled with this, I started blogging in my company intranet and am already 43 posts old there. In addition to all this, I started a new malayalam blog. So, altogether this year been a good year for my blogging career. As always, millions of thanks to all those who supported and abused me. Hoping for your continued support in the future also.

your crusader Praveen

1 comment:

Hari said...

CONGRATS!!!