Monday, July 24, 2006


THE MUSIC TAG
Tagging is back..this time rockus is the one who tagged me....what i gotta do is to open winamp and start listening to music in shuffle mode....and thus find the answer to some 15 questions.....god, please do provide me a good shuffle......so let me start the musical journey of self discovery.....

1. How does the world see you?
kreator's enemy unseen

***
This is the end of all life's suffering
This is the end of all life's pain
Fear, destruction, greed, exists no longer
Nothings left now nothing can remain
It's getting closer
Follow my friend
Endorama is crushing you
This the end
Expect no mercy
Just understand
Endorama comes for you
This is the end
*****
hmm...the world sees me as the end of it all....the enemy that u'll never see in ur life....bad start 4 the tag.....

2. Will I have a happy life?
''yeh dosti'' from sholay

yeah...thts true...my friends will always be there to make me happy.,..and i'll be thr 4 them tooo....

3. What do my friends think of me?
''chura liya hai tumneeee jo dilko''

o god....thts gr8...i stole every friend's heart...cool....but i wud've preffered the question to be something like- ' What do girls think of me?'

4. Do people secretly lust after me?

MJ's ''they don't care about us''

hooo....tht question is too hot to handle....but happy to know tht nobody is there 4 to lust after me....hmmm

5. How can I make myself happy?

Bon Jovi's bad medicine
Your love is like bad madicine
Bad medicine is what I need
Shake it up, just like bad madicine
There ain't no doctor that can
Cure my disease
****
oh..tht means i should fall in love to make myself happy...shud i? well..thts 4 the gals to decide....

6. What should I do with my life?
creed's hide
************
To what do I owe this gift my friend?
My life, my love, my soul?
I've been dancing with the devil way too long
And it's making me grow old
Let's leave...oh let's get away
Get lost in time
Where there's no reason left to hide
Run in fields of time
Where there's no reason left to hide
No reason to hide
*******
No reason to hidee.....i'll always be myself...i don't like putting on masks to satisfy others....

7. Will I ever have children?
Black Label Soceity's Life / Birth / Blood / Doom
***************
I walk through fire, i feel no pain
fields of war which fuel my veins
in the end, son, i was once like you
cut me child, you'll see i bleed
scars of black which help me see
in the end, son, i was once like you
life, birth, blood, doom
the hole in the ground is comin' round soon

Fields of death, the rotted womb
hatred, chainsaw, the blessed doom
in the end, son, i was once like you
The ashes that fly, the skin which burns
Kill all you can, refuse to learn
in the end, son, i was once like you
***********************
gr8...I wud've a son who's just like me....thts bad news to the world, already fed up of the antics of one mr. Praveen.....and the words ''son, i was once like you'' means that i may change in the future....but i don't think sooo...

8. What is some good advice for me?
''Kannai Katti Kollathe'' from Iruvar
************
Kannai Katti Kollathe
Kandathu ellam Nambathe
Kakkai Kuiyilai Aakathe Thozha
*********
what an advice....hooo.....don't believe everything u see...thts true...There's much more than the outward appearance...we can neva be sure what a man smiling at us is thinking...he may be plotting to kill you the next second...so bewareeee....

9. How will I be remembered?
metallica-holier than thou
**************
No more
The crap rolls out your mouth again
Haven't changed, your brain is still gelatin
Little whispers circle around your head
Why don't you worry about yourself instead?
Who are you? Where ya been? Where ya from?
Gossip burning on the tip of your tongue
You lie so much you believe yourself
Judge not lest ye be judged yourself
Holier than thou
You are
Holier than thou
*****************
thts a gr8 way to be remembered by others.....

10. What's my signature dancing song?
Linkin Park- Somewhere I Belong
******************
And I’ve got nothing to say
I can’t believe I didn’t fall right down on my face
(I was confused)
Looking everywhere only to find
That it’s not the way I had imagined it all in my mind
(So what am I)What do I have but negativity
’Cause I can’t justify the way,
everyone is looking at me(Nothing to lose)
Nothing to gain/ hollow and alone
And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own
*******************
those lines really tells the whole story of my dancing adventures. Am such a bad dancer that the whole dancefloor crowd would stop dancing and would stare at me.

11. What's my current theme song?
Aerosmith's Livin' on the edge
**********************
There's somethin' wrong with the world today
I don't know what it is
Something's wrong with our eyes
We're seein' things in a different way
And God knows it ain't his
It sure ain't no surprise
Livin' on the edge
Livin' on the edge
***********************
yeah, my life's really on the edge. BUT there's
Something right with the world today
And everybody knows it's me......

12.What do others think is my current themesong?
Bon Jovi- Have a nice day
**************
Ohhh, if there's one thing I hang onto,
That gets me through the night.
I ain't gonna do what I don't want to,
I'm gonna live my life.
Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice,
Standing on the ledge, I show the wind how to fly.
When the world gets in my face,I say,
Have A Nice Day.
Have A Nice Day
***************
thts somewhat right..i try to keep a smiling face to those who gets in my face.... well, u can't attack with your face...so smile and hit....then sing..''have a nice day...in the hospital''....

13.What shall they play at my funeral?
The offspring- Can't Repeat
****************
Memories are bittersweet
The good times we can't repeat
Those days are gone and we can never get them back
Now we must move ahead (woah)
Despite our fear and dread (woah)
We're all just wishing we could stop,
but Life goes on
Come of age Can't hold on
Turn the page Time rolls on
Wipe your eyes Yesterday laughs Tomorrow cries
******************
no way this is gonna happen.....they would be playing ...''don't repeat'' as a request to god.....

14. What type of men/women do I like?
Megadeath's Something I Am Not
*******************
It makes me sad to hear you say you love me
I know you only love what I can do for you
If you were the one that was leading a charge
Would you notice if I missed a day or two
*********************
hmm....I don't like these kinda people....who don't love you from your heart...so the shuffler got it wrong

15. How's my love life?
mission impossible theme

why this injustice to me? i expected something sweet atleast in this question...but being the optimist that i am, i do hope that i can make it mission possible in true ethan hunt style....

so thts the end of an eventful journey...hope u enjoyed it...

now my tag victims are
Akhil
Shyam
Swapna
Meenu
Indu

with love, your crusader Praveen

2 comments:

Vijay Narain said...

Hey nice post..and thx for reading my blog:) U seem to be into blogging big time:)

Unknown said...

:D i was already tagged by rockus!