Friday, April 21, 2006

BLOGTHINGS ROCKSSSSS
U all might have heard of blogthings and may also have did some of those crazy tests urself. But, I for one, even after doing many tests, always dismissed this as crap. But today, after getting an amazing result, that opinion may change sooner than later. This is one is a test on which is my song for 2005.....and guess what, they selected my most favorite song of 2005....by one of my favorite bands green day. Last year and this year too, I listened to this song and album a million times. Still, wondering if this blogthing guy is the same guy who smiles at me from next door.Otherwise, how could he have known this...Hey...Blogthings really rock.....

Your 2005 Song Is

Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day
"My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating"
In 2005, you bummed everyone out. Like you care.




so guys and gals....go get into blogthings and go crazyyyyy

with love, your crusader Praveen

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Green Day Rocks!

GingerTea said...

I love the song too ...
Thanks to the person who introduced Green Day's music to me... :P

Unknown said...

Same as mine...
That song is terrific!