Friday, August 06, 2010

Ladakh Calling!!!

Its been a long time dream. Guess it started sometime during college, the dream to set foot on the highest motorable road on earth-Khardung La in Ladakh. And, atlast that dream is nearing fruition as we set forth this Saturday on a 14 day trip to the hallowed destination. So, there won't be any action in this blog until next month. Cheers to all...Hope to bring back some good shots:)
Since there's no network for airtel prepaid in Ladakh, I wont be reachable on my phone. Anyone wanting to contact me(Just a formality..I know there's no one), can drop in a mail to my gmail id-blazeofglory2007@gmail.com.

PS-Do checkout the pics from Bangalore fashion week in my photoblog, if you haven't yet...

your crusader Praveen

4 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Awesome Praveen! I guess there aren't many things as pleasurable as this!

This very journey has been my dream too and so far, the closest I have been to is Rohtang at 13050ft. But I know someday I'll be heading further away into paradise!

Good luck and God Speed! Do post some pictures of the trip once done!

Ugly Duckling said...

Hay, that is terrific news. Enjoy the trip and be safe!!!! And yes, do bring back some great pics

--xh-- said...

hope you are safe and you cancelled your trip. take care.

Anonymous said...

Cool web site, I had not noticed crusadertvm.blogspot.com previously in my searches!
Carry on the fantastic work!