Tuesday, November 20, 2007


Here is the song i wrote in class today...

LOST IN TIME
Tracing back the footsteps
that I first took as a child.

Racing forward on my mindscape

with a blissful world to recapture.


Breeze brushes my time-worn face

blowing away the maple leaves
that line my way back home

rushing into me the times of old.


Cradled by the innocence

that i lost somewhere back in time.
Its time for reminiscence
of the days
when the clock stood still.


I never cared to look back

on my all conquering selfish march.

Until this day, when i lost everything

with just the memories to fall back on.

20/11/07

your crusader praveen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ella pattum classil vechu thanne ezhuthane?
Classu ellam bore aano?

"...maple leaves"?
Canadayil poya? :D

"Until this day, when i lost everything
with just the memories to fall back on."
with just the memories to fall back on. :)